Sunday, August 2, 2015

Breaking the Silence

It's been quiet on here recently, I know.  It's not that I haven't had anything to say, on the contrary, I have had plenty to say but little time to write.  But as part of my year of monthly resolutions, I am choosing August to start more writing so stay tuned.  

I love to write.  I really, honestly, and truly love to write.  When I was young in fact, I wanted to be a writer.  I guess this counts, right?  So I am looking forward to committing to do one thing that I love to do for myself more regularly.  I've been caught if this common shuffle of laundry and playing and teaching and adventuring and nurturing and serving and taking care of everyone but me.  Not that I am complaining at all...I love my life.  I have a great family and good friends.  I'm in a great place but I just never find the time for myself these days and the older I get, the more important it seems to have a commodity like alone time.  

I have many adventures in parenting failures and successes to tell you about.  There is much to discuss so stay tuned.

Until Soon,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment